2015 MSHA Annual Continuing Education Conference
Student's "All Access" Pass
Returning this year is the student's "All Access" pass. Good for entire conference whether you want to attend Pre-Conference, Main Conference, or just a One Day Attendance for only *$50 through March 14th. We know how tight students' budgets are and want to make this valuable resource available to as many as possible. CEUs are not available for this registration.
Welcome Undergraduate and Graduate students!
We would like for you to know what some of the advantages are of being a MSHA member:
• State’s most powerful organization for speech language pathologists and audiologists
• Voice with ASHA (American Speech Language Hearing Association) as well as in local, state, and national government
• MS networking service; interact through online resources provided
• Shows potential employers involvement in your state’s professional organization
- Once you begin working, webinars and yearly conference offer continuing education units (CEUs); and expertise from other members
If you are attending MSHA conference this year March 30 - April 1, 2015, please stop by the Schools Issues/Membership Committee table. You will find information on the following topics:
• MSHA brochure
• SLP Handbook (great tool for your first year on the job)
• Job Listings
• Loan Forgiveness Information
• Audiology and Healthcare Information
You can become a MSHA Student Member for $10.00. As a member, you have the opportunity to register for a drawing for a free 2016 Scholarship Conference fee. All you have to do is join MSHA and register at the Schools Issues/Membership Committee table. The lucky winner will be announced during the Honors Reception.
The University of Mississippi Communication Sciences and Disorders’ Hand Band, a group of students who perform using American Sign Language, and Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., members observe Disability Awareness Month with a performance of the song “Happy” in front of the Student Union.