The National Stuttering Association (NSA) is the largest non-profit organization in the world dedicated to bringing hope and empowerment to children and adults who stutter, their families, and professionals, through support, education, advocacy, and research. More information about our organization including upcoming events, research, local chapter listings, resources for PWS of all ages, and much more can be found on our website at: www.WeStutter.org.
We have just introduced a great new curriculum, sponsored by the Georgia Preschool Association, for teaching Phonemic Awareness (also called Pre-Phonics) to children. Our site is packed with games, activities, and tools to help parents and educators prepare children for learning to read.
Our free and printable materials are designed to promote learning in the classroom and also at home. The site's features include:
• A Curriculum covering the full range of Phonological and Phonemic Awareness
• Classroom-tested Lessons based on the latest research, complete with “how-to” videos
• Printable picture cards, word lists, and game boards
• Teaching Tips for tailoring games to the specific needs of your students
I appreciate your help in letting people know about this great new resource!
Director of Content Development
1718 Peachtree St NW, Ste 380
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
MS Universities offering Communication Disorders Curricula:
- Delta State University
- Jackson State University
- Mississippi University for Women
- University of Mississippi
- University of Southern Mississippi
Online Degree Programs